Thanks to everyone that attended the Preparing for MACRA/MIPS webinar by NRACC RVP Kathy Whitmire! If you were not able to attend, we invite you to watch the recorded webinar here.
NRACC is a Practice Transformation Network (PTN) awarded by the CMS Innovation Center in October 2015 to help physician practices and clinics prepare for Value-based payment models and the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) through participation in the Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative (TCPI). The support, training and resources provided at no cost through the TCPI program will allow practices to establish the necessary framework and infrastructure for implementing value-based payment models, improve population health and lower overall costs, while improving the financial sustainability of rural health systems.
In Summary, the TCPI federal funds will cover for each practice:
- 24/7 evidence-based Nurse Advice Hotline,
- Training and coaching for the Care Coordinator,
- Setup of a billable Chronic Care Management (CCM) Program), as well as support for the Transition of Care Management Services (TCM) and Annual Wellness Visits,
- Practice Workflow Redesign to promote population health,
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys with tablet computer for patients to respond on-site,
- Prepare practices for Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP),
- Ambulatory Quality Improvement Program using Lightbeam data analytics software,
- Clinically Integrated Network (CIN) Formation, and most importantly improved revenue through increased local utilization, population health payments, prevention of value-based payment penalties, and participation in advanced payment models that are right for your practices.
- MARK YOUR CALENDAR: There will be a live workshop in Jackson on October 19th and Tupelo on October 20th for Physicians, Practice Managers, Care Coordinators and others in your practices that would benefit from learning how to transform their practice and implement population health services. You will receive an invitation to register after your enrollment is complete. We look forward to talking with you soon to discuss further how your practices and clinics can take advantage of these excellent TCPI Care Coordination resources!
- NEXT STEPS: Make sure to enroll your physicians and clinics in this free Transforming Clinical Practice Initiative, funded by CMS, so that you have access to the education and resources that you need to bill for care coordination services and prepare for value-based payment models. To enroll at no cost or obligation, please go to and complete the short online process today!